Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Disney: Part 10

While we were at Disney World, tinker bell made a little visit to our hotel room each night while the kids were sleeping. If they had been good that day, she left a little surprise for them and a little fairy dust behind. They were SO excited about this and couldn't wait to get up in the morning and see if she had been there.

Here is one of the surprises she left one night. Can you see the fairy dust??

We waited in a LONG line to meet the fairies. Hollace kept saying how when she met Tink she was going to tell her thank you for leaving her the surprises. I was wondering how this would go over.

Here are some of the fairies, I forgot their names and Hollace is not here to tell me.


Hollace had been saying that when she met Tink she was going to thank her for the things she had left, but when she finally met her she was so excited that she forgot. I I didn't remind her...


post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are some darn cute pictures! Again. I guess your kids just can't help it!

Leslie said...

Great idea! I bet they will remember this forever.

Kristen said...

Umm-that's Silver Mist and Rosetta...we have watched that show a million times!!!