Tuesday, August 11, 2009

31 and 8

It's another big day around the Hubbard household. Today is Brent's 31st birthday and our 8th anniversary!! Yes, we got married on his birthday.



So, Happy birthday and anniversary to my wonderful, handsome, smart, hard working, kind, funny, loving, did I say handsome?, thoughtful, giving, talented, handsome (did I already say that?) husband!!! I had to lay it on thick, since it's two in one, right? ;)

Thanks Brent, for truly being such a WONDERFUL husband and father!! I know I don't tell you enough, but we love you and are SO blessed to have you!!


5 comments:

Kristen said...

Congrats on 8 years! Oh, and Happy Birthday Brent!!

Annie said...

Congratulations!! Happy Birthday Brent you are over a whole year OLDER than me!!! :) I don't mean to rain on the anniversary and birthday parade, but I know nothing about Sydnie's baby!

Samantha said...

beautiful pics...congrats on your 8 married years, and great thinking on getting married on his birthday. two in one---perfect!! ;-)

Leslie said...

Congratulations! You were a beautiful bride indeed!

Kara said...

Congrats on 8 years and Happy Birthday Brent!