Friday, April 22, 2011

My Little Hunters

Brent is not a hunter so I suppose the annual Easter Egg hunts may be the only hunting my boys ever do (which will be ok with me). My MOPS group had a little Easter Egg hunt last Friday at a local park. The boys had a great time playing on the playground and hunting for candy- I mean eggs.


Thad LOVED the slide once he discovered it. I had to drag him off of it when it was time to go.







On the hunt...........

Each time he found an egg he wanted to stop and open it and eat what was inside.

So excited about his find.

I missed Rhett actually hunting because I was supervising Thad, but here is Rhett showing me his haul.

An Easter bunny silly band.


The hunters.




Happy Good Friday! How grateful I am for what my Savior did for me on the cross!!


1 comment:

Janice said...

Very fun! I can see that Thad liked the slide! Way to go Rhett!!!