Friday, July 25, 2014

OK Visit for the 4th

We made the trip to NW OK for the 4th of July. 
We went to the festivities at the Mooreland park that I think the kids have been to every year. They love it!
I didn't take many pictures, but here are the few I did get. I think my Dad took some so maybe I'll get him to send them then add them later.

Hollace getting ready for the bike race.
 Just for fun........here she is in 2008 in the bike race!

Here are the kids and Gunnar posing with their turtles just before the turtle races.



 The boys

Later that day, Brent drove the kids to the pool in Papa's pickup. They were so excited to ride in the back!
 Uncle Scott with all the kids...

I also came across this picture of Hollace and Rhett and the annual Mooreland festivities in 2008. 
A lot has changed in 6 years!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh - so cute!!!