Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Starting a Blog/ Hollace's 4th Birthday

Ok, I finally started a blog. It is so much fun to look at my friends' blogs to keep up with them and their kids, especially the ones I don't see very often. So I decided to start my own. I don't know how often I will actually post, but I'll try. I decided to start with Hollace's 4th birthday. It was about a month ago now. I can't believe my baby girl is 4!! She wanted a ballerina party, so here it is.

Here are all the little ballerinas.

My mom and I made the girls their own tu-tu for party favors.






Rhett was a little overwhelmed by all the ballerinas



Keeping with tradition I made Hollace's cake.

6 comments:

Annie said...

YEA!! I am so excited you started a blog! It looks great, and I can't wait to see all the pictures you post. Hollace's cake is beautiful, who knew you were a closet cake designer! :) See you later!

Unknown said...

Just another blog that I will always be checking on!! Love the ballerina party. Cute!

Kara said...

Cute, Cute! I am glad to see you have joined us! Can't wait to see more!

Becky said...

Great blog! and great cake, too. I knew you were creative and artistic! And as one of your past art teachers, I take partial credit:)

Mandy said...

Yeah, I love looking at peoples blogs (like I have so much spare time) and I am so glad that you started one!!

Melissa W. said...

You are super creative! I just found you on Jennissa's blog. Happy Holidays to you and your family.
Melissa from S.C.