Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Owasso Outing

The first week in June the kids and I made a trip to see our Owasso friends-Annie, Lily and Cooper (Josh was out of town). We had been meaning go for awhile and finally did. We had a great time. We had been telling the kids we would go to the water park. Of course the morning we drive up to the park, the kiddie area was closed due to storm damage. The kids were so excited and not going swimming was not an option. So we drove to Muskogee to a little water park there. It was just right for the kids and they all had a great time.

Our first night there we went for a short visit to the mall.


Here are some pics from the water park. It was a great park for little kids.





Rhett is such a little dare-devil and not afraid of anything. He climbed right up onto the slides. Some were too big for him and I kept having to climb up into the falling water and get him. No playing just in the little shallow pool area like the other little ones were. So-no lounging on the side and watching for me!









One of the FEW "breaks" that the little dare-devil took.



The boys were out less than 10 minutes into the car ride home. The girls held on a while longer.

Hollace and Lily had a great time together and were pooped at the end of the big day.

7 comments:

Annie said...

Awww... I LOVE these pics! Lily had too much fun with Hollace. We will have to do it again sometime. We are sooo glad you came for a visit!

Becky said...

Lily told me all about your visit, she was so excited! I'm so glad your kids will get to be friends and make memories together. Rhett and Cooper may make real "special" memories someday :D

Leslie said...

That is so sweet that you guys kids are going to get to know each other, very cute pictures too!

Janice said...

What precious pictures. No - I don't believe you'll get much rest with Rhett on the go!

Mandy said...

Hilary, I feel your pain! Not much resting around here either. Although I will tell you it gets a little better as they get older. Love the pics, too cute!

Kara said...

Welcome to the world of boys, no rest for momma! But I do agree with Mandy, it does get better the older they get! The pics looks so cute.

Brandy Lee said...

Oh so funny. Kara and I took the kids to Enid and on the way home the little ones fell asleep with their heads resting the other direction. When I saw your pic, it made me laugh cause it looks like the one I took. Anyway I posted it today check it out.