Monday, May 17, 2010

Grandparent Visit #2

Nana and Papa Brown came for a visit two weeks after Brent's parents were here. They got to be here for Easter which was fun. I didn't really take many pictures, but here are just a few.


Hollace and Nana made Resurrection cookies, the night before Easter. I had never heard of them before. My mom found the recipe/story and it was really neat.

Rhett spent some time one evening on the Barbie skates. I think he wore Nana and Papa out going up and down the sidewalk.

Skating off into the sunset
Thad was sort of left out of this post. I couldn't find any picture of him with Nana and Papa. We didn't do a very good job taking pictures this time. Here he is on the bike. He was on a bike ride with Dad while Rhett was skating.





4 comments:

Leslie said...

I love the skating pictures, so sweet!

Unknown said...

And a great time was had by all!

Becky said...

I've been so busy that I am finally catching up on my blog lurking. Sounds like you had an eventful spring! You girls and your running, I am impressed and I say keep it up! You should come here and run in the mud bud race this summer! So glad you escaped water damage, but sorry for those that didn't. Guess you heard about the horrible tornado and hail damage Oklahoma has been suffering - luckily not in NW Oklahoma.

Janice said...

I'm ready to skate again! I need to send you the Monkey Joe pictures!