Thursday, October 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Hollace!

I can't believe this sweet girl is 7 today! We are so proud of her and love watching her grow into such a smart, sweet, funny, beautiful girl.

She wanted to have a "cooking" party. Luckily, it worked out to have the party while my parents were here. The girls made their own little pizzas and decorated cupcakes. It would have been really hard to do all that by myself (Brent was busy keeping the boys out of the way). My mom was a big help and my Dad took pictures for us. Last year I think I got about 2 pictures at Hollace's party.
The week before the party, my mom made these adorable aprons for the girls to wear and take home. The pictures really don't do them justice. They turned out so cute. I would like to say I helped, but I really didn't do much.
The birthday girl had a little help.

We had some future "Cake Bosses" at the party. They really enjoyed doing the cupcakes.


From the excitement, you'd think it was a new pony!...It was a Justice gift card.

She got Julie, the American Girl doll from us and my parents. She has been REALLY wanting this for quite a while.

Grammy and Papa Hubbard got her a horse for her new doll. She loves it!

The girls had a great time! Thanks Mom and Dad for your help and Mom for the wonderful aprons!




5 comments:

Leslie said...

Looks like she had a really fun party! And those aprons are just too cute for words.

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Hollace! Looks like she had fun...Layne has been wanting Julie also. She doesn't have an AGD yet, but that's the one she always says she wants! Will you be in OK for the holidays? If so, I would love to see you. Maybe we can have a girls dinner or something!!

Janice said...

And a good time was had by all!!

DottiesDoodles said...

Looks like you had a really fun birthday. Give Hollace a hug from Amy and me. What a great idea for a party. Hope to see you when you visit OK next time. Hugs, Dottie

Annie said...

Happy Birthday sweet Hollace! Lily got Julie for her birthday this year too. How funny! There are several dolls to choose from and they both wanted the same one.