Tuesday, October 26, 2010

OCTOBER

Is this really the LAST week of OCTOBER? I love this time of year and especially October, but this month has just been a whirlwind. We have really just had a crazy last few weeks. We had a birthday party, visits from both grandparents, a race event I've been helping organize for the Arthritis Foundation, a big project I had due for MOPS, Upward cheerleading, and the stomach bug (everyone but Hollace, so far) and lots of other little things..............all in the last four weeks. I am ready for some days with NOTHING going on.

We went to a local pumpkin patch Sunday after church while Brent's parents were here. I got some pretty cute pictures, that represent October and my three little pumpkins well. (I really liked a lot of the pics, so there are a lot here.)
Love this one...look at Rhett's face.
Love these kiddos! I am so thankful God chose these blessings for me!!!

Sweet Thad......

Ornery Thad.....

Exploring...


Wonder what he's thinking here.

I really need to do an update on Thad. He has really grown up lately.
I could not get Rhett to look at me AND smile at the SAME time.
This is just funny.........
Climbing........so typical.


Sweet boy
Hollace looks so grown up. My sweet girl -such a poser.


Happy Fall to everyone!


6 comments:

Kristen said...

Great pics! Reminds me that I need to update my blog!

The Loves of Lacy said...

YEs they are sweet pictures!!

Unknown said...

Great Pictures!!! Fun with pumpkins!

Janice said...

Such cute pictures! I love them all! I may have to copy some of them for myself!

Samantha said...

Very sweet pics, and I agree...the one where Rhett is holding the two pumpkins is priceless...that should be one that you save for when he is older. His buddies will get a kick out of that!!!

Annie said...

Adorable kids and pics! Why does Hollace look like she just came from the beach? Seriously, who has a tan in October?! I laughed at the one of Rhett holding his two pumpkins with a silly grin. (Looks like he's holding onto jugs) Yep I said it, but it made me laugh :)