Monday, March 2, 2015

February This and That

Just a little FUN FACT
since this is already a pretty random post anyway......

THIS is my 500th post!!!

My first post was in November of 2007. It was about Hollace's 4th birthday. Wow- time really flies and I'm so glad I have kept up with this! I don't alway do a great job at keeping up, but since my scrap booking has all but gone by the wayside, this is so important as a keepsake. I've had 2 books printed of the blog and need to do 2 more- SUCH precious memories that I am SO thankful to have documented.

Ok, anyway......

In early February Grammy and Papa came for the weekend to watch the kids play some ball. 
We took them to one of Brent's favorite places, Doe's, to eat giant steaks.
Silly kids- all 5 of them;)
Saturday night Brent and I left the kiddos with them and headed to Tulsa for a birthday party.
So glad Grammy and Papa could come for a visit. 

Here are some of the girls at the party celebrating our friend, Kristen's 40th birthday.




A few other random happenings from February-
This is a TERRIBLE picture, but Hollace got a solo in her school's 4th and 5th grade music program. She did such a great job and we were very proud of her!
Thad had fun at his school's "Jump Rope for Heart" event.
Not a good picture, but I just liked this silly face.

.....and last, but not least-
Brent and I went with some friends to a fundraising event for a local museum. 
Here we are trying of some of the table center pieces for the Mardi Gras party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! 500 posts! I'm glad you make the posts too, even though sometimes I wait awhile to look at all of them. You will treasure the memories forever!!