Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged!

I got tagged by Leslie, so here it is:

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was a sophomore at OU-Go Sooners!
2. Trying to decide where to go to nursing school.
3. Starting a long distance relationship with my boyfriend of a few months, Brent.
4. Working at a DHS funded Juvenile center in Norman.
5. About to turn 20 in a couple of weeks!

5 Things on my To Do List:
1. go through/get rid of Hollace's baby/outgrown clothes (now that I know we won't be needing them again)
2. Laundry (this is always on the list)
3. Decide when to have Hollace's birthday party and do the invitations
4. Organize my scrapbook stuff
5. Organize the pictures on the computer

5 bad habbits:
1. Waiting until the last minute to leave for somewhere (even if I'm ready, I feel like I am wasting time if I'm early and waiting for something to start)
2. Due to bad habbit #1, being late.
3. Not drinking enough water
4. Staying up too late
5. Due to bad habbit #4, Pushing the snooze button too many times

5 Places I have lived:
1. Woodward
2. Norman
3. Oklahoma City
4. Edmond
5. I guess there's only 4.

5 Things I am listening to right now:
1. Maggie and the Ferocious Beast on tv
2. My typing
3. Rhett repeating "Cars, Cars"
4. Some bug outside
5. That's it

5 words I hate:
1. irregardless
2. yonder
3. anyhoo
4. ginormous
5. ain't

5 Jobs I have had:
1. assisstant at a law firm
2. waitress
3. pharmacy tech
4. lifeguard
5. registered nurse

5 Things I have eaten today:
1. bowl of cheerios
2. orange juice
3. a few grapes
4. Carl's Jr. hamburger (we recently got one in Woodward and we hadn't tried it yet)
5. French fries

5 Websites I visit daily: (not quite everyday, but often)
1. hotmail
2. blogger
3. MSN
4. http://www.allrecipes.com/
5. bank of alva

I tag my mom, Sydnie, and Cari -have fun.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I remember when my kids were home all day, there was constantly some kids show on and I knew all the songs. hahaaa And isn't all recipes a great site?

Cari said...

Hannah and I have been singing the Wonder Pets theme this whole week...yeah!!!

And oh goodness you tagged me! I guess I better get started on my list because it has already been a couple of days. It might not be until tomorrow though..I"m tired tonight.