Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Catching Up with My Boy!

I have been meaning to do this since Rhett turned 2 in August, but I couldn't find all his pictures and I just hadn't done it yet. Since Hollace will be having a birthday next week I decided I better do it now before I have her bithday stuff to post.

So here are some of my favorite pictures of my sweet boy over the last 2 years. He is so sweet and funny and ALL boy! He gives new meaning to the word BUSY! It is hard to believe it has been two years since God blessed us with his arrival. We love you Rhett!!

(Sorry about the picture overload)











**These last two are actually from his 2 year pics that my dad took. He (Rhett, not my dad)wasn't cooperating very well this day. (It is difficult to convince a 2 year old that there is any need to smile AND stay still at the same time!) we are going to try for some more soon.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cutie!

Annie said...

What sweet pics of a sweet boy! Look at how young Hollace looks in those pictures, why do our babies grow up so quickly?!

Leslie said...

I love that photo of him in that hat, so darn cute!!

Mandy said...

Rhett looks so much like he did when he was a newborn! He is adorable!

The Garvie Family said...

I was thinking the same thing Mandy said. Most baby's don't look anything like their newborn pics but you can tell exactly who he is. Such a cute boy..I can't believe it's been two years.

The Combs Clan said...

What a sweet little boy! I think he looks a bit ornery too! :)

Becky said...

It just occurred to me - there will be no need for you to take up running when you have two little guys to chase around :) Rhett is precious, can't wait to see what he leads his little brother into!