Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, Hollace!!

Today is Hollace's 5th Birthday! I just can't believe she is 5. I decided to ask her some questions and record her answers, so I can look back at this and remember how she was at 5.

5 of your favorite things at 5 years old:
1. My brother
2. All the things I got for my birthday
3. My Mom and Dad
4. My friends
5. My Barbies that my Mom gave me (these were Barbies I had when I was little)

Something special about being 5 years old:
"I get to go to pre-K"

What is something special about you that makes you different? :
"That I'm going to have two brothers, and I'm the only sister, that makes me special."

What is your favorite Bible story?:
"When Jesus died on the cross for us."

Something that you are really good at:
"coloring in the lines"

Something you would like to learn how to do:
Play a flute


Hollace has been such a blessing to our family. She is so smart, sweet, strong-willed, funny and loving. She is such a good big sister and has such a big personality. We love you Hollace!!

Here are some of my favorite pictures of her over the last 5 years: (Sorry about the quality, some were pre-digital era)




6 comments:

Kara said...

Happy Birthday to such a wonderful girl! I love her answers to the questions you asked...those were too sweet! I also love all the cute pics! You have raised one great little girl...good job!

The Garvie Family said...

Happy Birthday Hollace!! It is hard to believe she is already 5. I love her answers...asking her those questions was such a great idea.

Annie said...

Happy Birthday Hollace!!! I cannot believe our girls are 5, these last five years flew by, the next time we turn around they will be 10!!! Love the pics of sweet Hollace!!

Tisha said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Hollace! All the picures were are so cute! Breeana loves Hollace so much! She talks about her all the time!

Samantha said...

she is adorable. i loved having a 5 year old girl...you never know what they will say!

Becky said...

I love the last picture the best! Playing the flute - impressive - did Nana influence that at all! I love Hollace!