Friday, January 16, 2009

Say Cheeese.....Enchiladas!

Grammy Terri use to have us over for dinner quite a bit and Hollace always had the same request: Cheese enchiladas! She just loves them and was SO excited every time she made them. She usually helped and had the recipe just about memorized. When I make enchiladas (usually chicken), she always informs me: "These are not like Grammy's". Since we have moved and won't be getting to eat any of Grammy's enchiladas for awhile, I decided to get the recipe and make some for Hollace. She helped and was very specific about how I should make them, even telling me how to roll up the tortillas. I'm not sure if they tasted exactly like Grammy's, but Hollace had thirds, so they must have been close!




4 comments:

Annie said...

Sounds yummy, you'll have to give me that recipe. I love cheese enchiladas!!!

Go For It! said...

Hollace has good taste... cheese enchiladas are my favorite too! Hope you are all doing well. You are missed.

Becky said...

So glad to hear everyone is settling in so well. Who cares if it takes six months to unpack, relax and don't worry about it :) Guess you will need a crib before then though. We'll be praying for things to work out for your mom to be there before Thad's birth. We miss you!

Janice said...

Her enchilidas are yummy! I need to get the recipe too. I wish Hollace could come help me make mine. I bet Rhett was a help, too! Can't wait to see you all!