1. He is a little rolly-polly! He has been turning over for quite a while (tummy to back for about 2+ months), but just the last couple of weeks, he has started rolling all over the place. He can really get around, just by rolling!
2. He has a tooth! Can't believe I didn't post that. It started peeking through about 2 weeks ago. It is still just barely there. He is also really enjoying his food more. He gets excited when the bib goes on!
3. If you haven't noticed, the boy has had some major hair loss since birth. It was pretty significant by 3 months. It was pretty patchy for a while and is just now starting to even out and fill in a little. Still MUCH less hair than when he was born. Hollace and Rhett never lost their hair- Oh wait, they didn't have any!
4. He is grabbing at things and holding his toys so much better. It is SO sweet to watch him play with things and he really looks at and examines his toys, binky, etc.
5. He is sleeping much better. He sleep from about 8-9 until about 5 or 6 most nights. Then he eats and usually goes back to sleep for a couple of hours.
**Thanks to Aunt Sydnie for his cute onesie! She made it and is thinking about making some to sell.