Friday, July 16, 2010

The 4th (make that the 3rd) in Oklahoma

We were in Oklahoma for the 4th of July so we went to the annual celebration in Mooreland. I think last year was the only year we haven't been there since Hollace was born, and maybe before that. It was rainy, but still a good time. The Saturday morning started off with the kids' bike races. I got several cute pictures from the races I'll post separately. Here are a few of the other pics from the day.
We were excited to see Hollace after she had been gone for a week and a half. I'm not sure she noticed we weren't there. Between you and me- I think she may have gotten just a little SPOILED during her visit!

Thad kept crawling into all the strollers, the backs or baskets or ones that weren't his.
Nana and Rhett being silly
Sydnie and Margot got to come to Woodward and spend a few days with us.

This is the best one I got of the three kids in their red, white, and blue. Pretty bad.

Now that Thad has joined the walking world, he was all over the place.

Grammy got to chase him around for awhile.

Papa and Thad checking out the old firetruck at the park

**More to come**

4 comments:

Kristen said...

That sounds like fun! I hope you are feeling better...can't believe your bug lasted that long!!

Samantha said...

I feel your pain about getting one good pic with the three of them...next year for sure!!!
Cute pics!!

Unknown said...

cute! Glad you are feeling better!

Becky said...

Mooreland must have such celebration. So glad you are better and I'm praying that no one else gets it!