Monday, November 1, 2010

hAlLoOWeEn FuN!!

My 50's girl, police officer, and Superman!
Maybe I'm a little biased, but I think they're pretty darn cute!
Love the little goblins!!
(I'm not sure why Rhett was making this face.)

Brent combed Thad's hair over and sprayed it down, for a more authentic Superman look.

I guess this is Rhett's tough police officer face.

Sweetest Superman I've ever seen.

I was really happy to get another use out of this cute poodle skirt my mom made a while back for the Daddy daughter dance. She played the part well.

.............and the goofy police officer face.

Rhett was a little leery of this bowl of treats.

Our neighbor, Joel, is a real metro Nashville police officer. He let Rhett take a picture with his real badge.

At the first few houses, Thad wanted to eat his"treat" after each stop.
He would get his "treat" then immediately sit down on their porch/sidewalk and eat it.
They had a blast! and I admit... it was pretty fun! All the adorable costumes and enough candy to make you sick!.....what's not to love about Halloween??



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nothing is cuter than a girl in a poodle skirt! And those boys are sporting some pretty big muscles!

Janice said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!