Friday, November 26, 2010

Shutterfly Time

Thanksgiving is over, so I guess it is officially time to get ready for Christmas. Shopping, decorating, and Christmas card making. I love to make our card and receive cards from all our friends. With all the new technology and ways of keeping in touch, I'm afraid fewer people will continue to make Christmas cards each year. Please make one- and send me one! I may see you all the time or see pictures of your family on your blog or facebook, but something is just still so fun about getting the cards.

Shutterfly has some great cards. It is so easy to do and they are always quick about getting your order to you. If you haven't started yet, go here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards to see their many choices.

Here is our card from last year. I think the only year I've missed doing one was the year we were moving to Tennessee and Thad was about to be born. It didn't seem right to do a family card without Thad, when he was so close to being here. We waited until he arrived and did a Valentine's /birth announcement card.

You can also make photo books which make GREAT gifts and are so much quicker than scrapbooking ( Although I still love to do it the old fashion way, but I just don't have the time right now). Check out their photo book ideas here: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books

So........I may or may not be getting 50 FREE photo cards for this little write up, but it's all true.
Now, to get busy on this year's card..........

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Really cute card. I have been trying to figure out what I want to do for ours this year... I'm not motivated though.