Sunday, October 30, 2011

Hats off (or on) to Fall!


I took a few pictures of Hollace the other morning before school on "Hat day". I think it was actually "Hats off to a drug- free life" day or something like that. She picked her outfit out and I thought she looked pretty cute.




I wanted to get a pic with our fall porch decorations too. I don't do much seasonal decorating (except Christmas), but I LOVE FALL!!!

I love fall time and it is FINALLY starting to feel like it's fall. Many of my favorite things come along in this season. Yummy soups and chili for dinner, running in the crisp air, hot cocoa and spiced tea (coffee is good all year, but these only really taste good when it's cool outside), football games, fires in the fireplace (maybe we'll get to enjoy that someday when we don't have two boys who would be throwing toys into the fire), the beautiful trees as they change colors, leggings and boots, UGGS, pumpkin anything, family get togethers for the holidays, I could go on and on.....so much to be thankful for!


Happy FALL y'all!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hollace does look quite cute for Hat Day! And you did a great job on the wreath!