Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy THIRD Birthday Thad Aaron!!

Today my baby boy turned THREE!! I really can't believe it! I still felt like I had a "baby" with a two-year old, but THREE seems so much older-not a baby anymore!!
He is so sweet and funny and has kept me on my toes from day 1. I just can't imagine our lives without him. We love him so much!!

Here I am a couple days before having Thad.

Here's the little man in the hospital. This picture has always made me laugh. That WILD hair should have given us a clue of what was to come!!

Here he is at three months. Could that face be any sweeter? He was SOOOO difficult at this age, but you really forget how difficult those times are. I mean, really, how much trouble could he have been with a face that sweet?
at 1 year


about 18 months

.....and my big boy now!
Still just as sweet! He really is seeming so grown up. He thinks he can and should be able to do anything his big brother and sister do. He is as stubborn as the day is long, but also SOOO sweet and loving. He loves to cuddle more than the other two and tells me he loves me at least 10 times a day. I just eat it up.

Happy Birthday Thaddy Boy- We LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Thaddy! We love you too!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome little boy!!!!