Friday, February 14, 2014

Just Another Day

We are not huge Valentine's Day "celebraters".  It seems a little cheesy and commercialized to me.  We get the kids a little something, but don't really do gifts for each other. We don't even usually go out to eat on actual Valentine's Day. The restaurants are always crowded and I'd just rather go another night. Tonight we all went to Rhett's basketball practice, then had pizza with the kids. Maybe not too romantic, but I didn't cook so that's good enough for me.

We do try to have "date nights" on a fairly regular basis and I thought today would be as good a day as any, to post a few pics of my "sweetheart" and I, that I've been meaning to post.

This was in December at the Mercy Foundation Gala. It was a really nice event and was fun to get all dressed up. Isn't he handsome?!?


This was just a fun night out with some friends just before Christmas. 

 These two couples have been so good to us since we moved. They have gone out of their way to help us get settled and plugged in.
They're lots of fun too!

 This was on New Year's Eve. 
 We went out for a nice dinner before going back to relieve the sitters and ring in the New Year with all the kiddos. 


There is one thing I love about Valentines Day......
Getting these sweet notes and cards from our three sweethearts-
LOVE seeing and reading these!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the best description of the pic of you two all decked out is "Stunning"!!!!