Monday, May 5, 2014

Nature Center Field Trip

A couple of weeks ago Rhett's class went on a field trip to the Janet Huckabee River Valley Nature Center near our house. Thad didn't have school that day so he got to come along. The kids took turns doing three activities. They got to try archery, cane fishing, and took a little hike down a nature trail.  It was a beautiful day and they had a great time! The nature center was really nice and is just a couple of miles from our house. I'm sure we will be back!

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun activities for the boys!! They certainly seem to have fun!

Anonymous said...

I have this picture on display life size in my room and I love it https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-jEyTIiyGqO0/U2AUvtahYFI/AAAAAAAANf4/XpajoprTw14/s0/14-_IGP2037.JPG I am always stopping by to look at him and kiss him, and he gets a ton of kisses all over! He is kinda like having my own private little boy.