Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spring Break at Beaver's Bend

For Spring Break this year we went to Beaver's Bend State Park in far Southeast OK. We stayed in this  great cabin. We had a great time relaxing, watching movies and sitting in the hot tub here!


S'MORES by the camp fire!

We went on a couple of hikes at the State Park

(I LOVE this of the boys!!!-melts my heart!)





Looking at some of God's amazing creations!











One day we went to some stables for a trail ride. The kids were so excited about this and it was a great time!












After the ride, the stable owner let the kids look around at her farm animals and even feed and hold the baby goats. They were crying so loud when the kids would pick them up. It was SO loud and the kids thought this was hilarious!! It was pretty funny!


It was a great time with my family.  I am so thankful for times together like this!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot a fun. Hilary - I can't believe you don't remember being there when you were little. I believe I was expecting you when we were there. :)