Monday, April 7, 2008

Brent the Barber

While scrapbooking the other day, I realized I didn't have any pictures of Rhett's first haircut. Then I realized the reason is that I had to hold Rhett while Brent cut his hair. It took both of us so there was no one to take pics. When Rhett first needed a cut, Brent assumed he would do it. He cut his friends' hair in college, so he thought he was more than qualified. I reminded him that his friends probably cooperated better than a baby would. Actually he did a pretty good job, so he has been doing it since. Rhett now kind of likes it, and stands still like a big boy. He stands really still and kind of shrugs his shoulders up. I think it tickles a little. It is so cute. Anyway, here are his first haircut pics (but not his first haircut).




7 comments:

Annie said...

How sweet! Josh also buzzes Cooper's hair when he need a good trim. He needs one about every six weeks, so I glad Josh can do it! Cooper also loved getting his haircut and sat so good until recently.... :(

Leslie said...

Your two boys are so cute together. Gregg also gives Austin his haircuts for now. It's interesting that all our guys are so good at this task.

Kara said...

I am impressed with his standing, Cory makes the boys sit on the bathroom counter! I too was nervous when Cory first started this, but it saves us money! Cory even does his own! I love it. Haircut nights do get messy though :)

Unknown said...

Cute! Boys have to get hair cuts ALL the time. Ryder has already had 3. Ryder cooperates now, but I sure we'll go through a stage.

Becky said...

It is so nice that the guys can give hair cuts to the boys, because you can bet your life that you girls won't really want you coming near them with scissors:)

Mandy said...

Well, Chad always wants to give our boys haircuts, but they really do look better when they to the beauty shop. My little guys are very uncooperative and they have been getting haircuts since they were about 6 weeks old.

The Garvie Family said...

Wow, I had no idea Brent had this secret talent. I can't believe Rhett is so cooperative. I don't think Reece would have ever let Ryan touch his hair at that age...and I don't blame him!!