Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Easily Amused

The other day I cut off some jeans that were too short, into capris. I was not paying attention and Hollace took the piece of cut off pant leg and put it on like a skirt. It was SOOOO tight and SOOOOO short. It just cracked me up. I guess I am easily amused, but it looked so funny on her little body. She begged to wear the "skirt" to the Dr's. office that day. (She didn't get to). It has been worn several times since then (at home) and even showed up in one of the "Dancing with the Stars" costumes. Maybe you had to be there, but I really got a kick out of it!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Like mother, like daughter. She is such a tiny girl! It's funny that you cut pants off to make capris. I cut pants of just to make pants!!!

BRITT said...

THAT IS SO FUNNY...WHAT A LITTLE PERSONALITY YOUR DAUGHTER HAS...SHE IS SO CUTE.

Leslie said...

What a riot she is. The photos are precious =o)

Mandy said...

I can't believe that you didn't let her wear that skirt to the doctors office! What where you thinking? :)

The Loves of Lacy said...

Now that is some funny stuff and that is a skinny girl!!! Too funny.

Annie said...

I agree, she should be able to wear that skirt anywhere!!! She's adorable, and I'm with Kristen, I also have to cut pants off to make them pants!! :)

Becky said...

She is so funny! And I have to say, I think I have seen girls out in public in skirts just like that!

The Garvie Family said...

Oh Hollace, thanks for making me laugh!! I have to cut off almost every pair of pants I buy. I've been throwing away what I cut off, but I will start sending that piece to Hollace. What a funny girl!!!

Unknown said...

LOL! That's adorable!

Janice said...

That's the funniest thing ever! I just love it! And she is so much like you!