Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy News to Share

There is nothing too exciting going on around here, but we do have some good news to share. Brent's sister, Juana, and her husband, Colby, are expecting. She is due in November she thinks. This will be Hollace and Rhett's first cousin, so we are excited. It will be fun for them, and maybe it will also spread the spoiling around a little. My two kids are the only two grandchildren on both sides so far, so as you can imagine, they are more than a little spoiled.

Here are a couple of pics from the other day of my "little helper". When I am cleaning, Rhett likes to get his own rag and clean along with me. It keeps him busy for a few minutes anyway.



6 comments:

BRITT said...

WHAT A GREAT LITLLE HELPER!! CONGRATS TO YOUR SISTER N LAW!! TAKE CARE

Annie said...

YEA!! Congratulations! New babies in the family are so fun. Can't wait to hear about what she is having!

Becky said...

Babies are so great! Congratulations! Please send Rhett and his rag my way, I really need some help.

Unknown said...

Cute pics of Rhett. I wish I was that happy cleaning!

Mandy said...

Rhett is so cute, it makes me just want to eat him up!! Congrats to the parent to be.

Janice said...

Rhett got the cleaning bug from you! He's such a sweet little helper!

I'm so glad Hollace and Rhett are getting a cousin!