Thursday, May 8, 2008

Busy Day

This Sunday was a very busy day for us. It was Children's Day at church so Hollace's pre-school choir group sang 2 songs in the morning service. They are so cute and funny at that age. After church we had to rush home to eat, change and get Hollace to her first dance recital by 1:30. That evening her Puggles/Awanas (the Wed. evening church program) group had a presentation. I will post pictures from the recital and evening church later. This first picture of Hollace and Caden Reid cracks me up. This was while they were waiting for their turn to sing. Kara went to take a picture, and Caden put his arm around her and she leaned into him. They have such a love-hate relationship. It is too funny. They fight like brother and sister.





4 comments:

Leslie said...

I love that next to last photo, where she looks to be dancing, she's quite the cutie.

Tisha said...

I was asking Hollace when you were going to post about Sunday yesterday. I am waiting to see the pics of the recital! She asked me why I didn't come!

Janice said...

I had several people say Hollace stole the show(s) Sunday - Of course I thought that!

Annie said...

Hollace is just too precious! I am so glad I got to see her sing and dance. :)