Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The End of a Long Day!

Ok, if you haven't realized it, I have been posting about one day (May 4th) for way too long now.  I promise this is it. This was the AWANA/Puggles program from Sunday night at church. Hollace's pre-school group sang a song then did a little presentation on Creation. Hollace's line was: On the sixth day God created (prompting from the teacher) "animals and people". She did really good the whole day with her choir in the morning, then the dance recital, and finally the AWANA's program that evening. I think I was more tired than she was!



5 comments:

Annie said...

I don't care if you post sixteen more times on one day. This has you posting more than usual and I am loving it!! :)

Leslie said...

I'm loving the posts either way.

The Garvie Family said...

I love it too!! She is quite the little performer. It looks like some of the other kids are actually looking at her to see what she does. Oh and by the way...you've been TAGGED. Go to my blog to get the details.

Kara said...

There should be a lot of posts this day...we did a ton of stuff and you did even more. I am not sure how those kids survived! Hollace did great :)

BRITT said...

ARE THOSE NOT THE CUTEST LITTLE PROGRAMS...EVEN BETTER WHEN WE DON'T HAVE TO DO IT. SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE IS THE LEADER OF THE GROUP. WAY TO CUTE!!!