Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pre- Dance Recital

I was waiting for my Dad to e-mail me the pictures he got from the recital before I posted these, but I decided to go ahead. He got some much better pictures of the actual recital with his camera than I did. These are pre-recital. You can imagine all the hair-fixing, make-uping and changing that was going on backstage with pre-school through 12th grade dancers all getting ready. The little ones were first so once the recital started they got to dance, then come sit down and watch for awhile. Hollace loved it and did a really good job.



This is Hollace's good friend Brynn.
The girls passing time, being silly.

Hollace with her friends Ally DonCarlos, Brynn Carpenter, and Katie Cole. They all go to Free Spirit pre-school together. Aren't they precious?

Stay tuned for actual recital pics.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Hollace did so a great job, as she always does. I am looking forward to more entertainment from her through the years!

The Garvie Family said...

She looks so beautiful. I can't believe how tall she is...I would have no idea what it was like to be the tallest. I'm sure her "dancing with dad" sessions prepared her well for the recital.

Annie said...

She looks beautiful! I love their outfits, they are all so precious! Hollace did a fantastic job dancing on stage, and I agree with Mandy, I'm sure her dancing sessions at home prepared her for her big day! ;)

Unknown said...

She looked adorable as always. She did such a great job.