Thursday, May 29, 2008

Frontier City

This last weekend we went to Frontier City. We had a really good time. It wasn't too busy and it was hot, but definitely not miserable. We were afraid there might not be enough the kids, especially Rhett, could do. However, we were there for 7 hours and I don't think we did anything twice. There was a nice kiddie area with lots of fun stuff, and they could even ride on several of the big rides. They had a great time. Hollace was a little dare-devil and even went on one of the big roller-coasters with me. We decided to stop by on the way there and buy one of those safety harnesses (code for "kid leash") for Rhett. While I did feel a little like I was walking a dog all day, it was a very good idea!! Anyway, we all had a great time, and were worn out!








8 comments:

Leslie said...

Love the photos of your cute little family. I remember taking Payton there, she really enjoyed it too. The rollercoaster picture is the best!

Kara said...

Looks so fun! Caden wants to go now! I love her being a dare devil...too cute!

Annie said...

Love the pics. Both your kiddos seem like dare devils, I don't even think Coop would ride those rides. I have two boring children!!! I like the pics where Hollace and Rhett are in the canoe together! :)

Mandy said...

I am way jealous, I want to go to Frontier City!! Your kiddos look like they had a great time!

Unknown said...

FUN! Looks like you guys had a great time. You know the last time I went to Frontier City I threw up after Jason made me ride the ship! Nice huh?!

The Garvie Family said...

I'm glad you guys had a great time. I forgot just how much fun frontier city can be. It's only about 15 minutes from our house, but we haven't been for years.

Janice said...

Looks like you had a great time! I think my favorite pic is the one with the kids in the canoe. How precious they are!

Becky said...

I am a big fan of the "safety harness" There is no better way to keep definite track of kiddos in crowds. A friend of my mother's used to say, "You wouldn't take your dog in a crowd off a leash, don't you love your kids just as much?" :D You guys must have had a great time to spend seven hours there with two kids under 5.