Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Off to School

Today was Hollace's first day of school. She is starting Pre-K with the public schools. She was very excited about going, but not sure about going every day. Last year in Pre-school she just went 3 days a week. We went to "Meet your teacher" last night, so this morning they just wanted you to drop your kids off and not come in with them or anything. That was kind of hard, but it didn't bother little Ms. Independent. I'll update later after I see how the day went for her.

Here is the pic of Hollace and Rhett together. As you can see he doesn't stay still very long.










Here she is in front of the school, getting ready to get out.


So grown up!

4 comments:

Janice said...

I can't believe she has started her public school career!

Leslie said...

She looks so excited! I'm sure she'll have a great time. Hope you're doing ok.

Annie said...

Hollace looks adorable as usual! I hope she has a fantastic day!!! I'm sure she will she always has such a fun little personality!

The Combs Clan said...

What a big girl she is! They grow too fast!