Tuesday, August 19, 2008

FIrst Day of School Update

Well, Hollace survived her first day of school. 1 day down and only 14 years left to go! It sounds like her day was pretty uneventful. Just to record a little about the day, she said:

Her favorite part of the day was: "the dollhouse and playing outside."
Her favorite new friend was: "I only met one new friend, but I forgot her name."
One thing she learned today was: "I learned it was August."
For milk break she had: "Chocolate milk and icing cookies"
One thing she hopes she learns this year is: "Unicorns on the rainbows" (I doubt that's on the curriculum for this year.)

4 comments:

Becky said...

I think Hollace would be a really fun kiddo to have in class! I am impressed that she said she learned something. Max and Emily ALWAYS say that they never learn anything :)

The Combs Clan said...

Congrats to Hollace! I bet she will do just fine! She is such a doll.

Kara said...

I too am impressed she learned something! Caden said he just played trucks. I can't believe they are so grown up!

BRITT said...

WHAT A CUTE LITTLE GIRL YOU HAVE ON YOUR HANDS. I AM SO GLAD SHE HAD A GREAT TIME AND THAT SHE LEARNED SOMETHING.