Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Sally. This tag game is a little different. You have your child or children answer the following questions.

Here are Hollace's answers:

What does Mommy always say to you? "Get to your room." (We're not off to a great start.)

What makes Mommy happy? "When I kiss you and hug you and mind you"

What makes Mommy sad? "When I don't mind you"

How does Mommy make you laugh? "Silly jokes" ( I never tell jokes)

How old is Mommy? "84" (Sometimes I feel like it)

How tall is Mommy? "43 feet long"

What doesn't Mommy like to do? "Work"

What is Mommy's job? "You're a nurse and take care of people"

What is Mommy's favorite food? "Chicken and green beans and cheese enchiladas" (No)

How do you know that Mommy loves you? "Because you hug me and kiss me everytime"


I tag anyone who reads this that hasn't been tagged.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That was funny, but of course Hollace was going to come up with some funny ones!

Leslie said...

Kids at that age are so funny =o)

Annie said...

Cute answers!! Hollace is such a fun character!!!

Becky said...

I think Hollace has your pegged (I am laughing out loud)!