Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's a bird, It's a plane......

No, It's Super-Man and Super-Woman!!!
We had a great Halloween. We went to KidFest at our church. There were big blow up toys, a slide, hay-ride, hay-maze, Biblical skits to watch, games, a big swing, lots of fun and candy. We actually never really go trick-or-treating, because we just go to this every year. They always have a great time!
Here are my little super-heroes.
This is Rhett saying "cheeese". I have a lot of pics of him lately with this same face.
Hollace really got into character.

They really enjoyed the hay maze.


This is the big swing that hangs from the ceiling inside the gym. It is a hit every year. This was Rhett's first year to do it. He really liked it. (It made me just a little nervous.)



Here is Hollace playing some of the inside games

Rhett loved the inflatable bouncy toy (whatever those are called).

**Thanks, Sally, for letting us borrow the great wonder woman costume!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wonder woman is my favorite and my sister had a Wonder Woman Barbie. She could deflect bullets with her wristlets! How cool is that! And Christopher Reeves was the best Superman. Besides Rhett of course!

Unknown said...

Lovin' the Wonder Woman costume and Superman looks awfully cute, too!! Looks like they both had a great halloween!

Annie said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!! What more can I say, I loved both of their costumes, especially when Hollace is flexing her HUGE muscles!

Mandy said...

You know I thought that wonder woman costume looked familar! I love Rhett's cheese face cracks me up. Adorable pics.

The Garvie Family said...

They both look so cute! Hollace did a great job of getting into character and I love Rhett's cheese face.

Unknown said...

They are so stinkin cute. LOVE the costumes. Looks like Hollace was workin that outfit. CUTE!