I know I'm kind of behind on this little game, but Leslie tagged me so here are 6 Random Things about myself that you may or may not find interesting, but random non the less:
1. I could easily be a vegetarian. I really would not miss meat, especially red meat. I like it ok and eat it often, but if I couldn't it wouldn't really bother me. If given the choice, like at a restaurant, I usually pick things with no meat or at least not meat as the main thing. If anything maybe fish or chicken. I have ordered steak at a restaurant one time in my life and it was in the past year.
2. I have really low blood pressure. So low that when I have it taken anywhere I sometimes have to inform the person that it is normal for me, because they sometimes become concerned. In my early pregnancy (when a woman's blood pressures is sometimes lower than usual), I have passed out a few times, because mine is SO low.
3. I brush my teeth usually a minimum of 3-4 times every day. I brush them every time I leave the house, even if I haven't eaten since I brushed them last. I even have a toothbrush and paste in my purse. I got this habit from my mother. I still get cavities, by the way.-and have very sensitive teeth, probably from brushing too much.
4. Speaking of teeth, I have a really bad sweet tooth. I love sweets and always crave something sweet after a meal. I have to have something, if even just a bite of something sweet after I eat.
5. I hardly ever watch tv. The one and only show I make an attempt to watch regularly is Grey's Anatomy, and this only happens about half the time. I'm not sure what I do instead of watching tv, I just don't. When I do, it's usually Discovery Health Channel or some true mystery story like Dateline or 20/20 or something. (Does this mean I'm a nerd?) I do really like to watch movies. Brent and I usually watch one every weekend.
6. I love lists. Any kind of list. I have made a list before of the lists I need to make. Ha. It makes me feel organized and productive when I can cross things off my lists!