Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Card Notice

Just in case there is anyone who is thinking "How rude, I didn't get a card from the Hubbards!"---Nobody did. This is the first time since we've had kids that I haven't sent out cards. There are two reasons. 1). I just didn't get it done and 2) I am planning on sending out a sort of New Years card. By the time I get it out we'll have our new address and maybe a new baby. If I'm feeling really motivated in all my spare time, I may write one of those letter cards. (Am I the only one that loves to get and read those?)

Anyway, thank you to everyone who has sent us a card. I truly enjoy getting them. You will be getting a card-of some kind at some point. But in the mean time, MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!! I hope you all have a blessed holiday!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Please, send a letter card! I love them and now that you are moving - it will be harder to keep up with what is going on. I know I am nosey, but I'm going to really miss you guys!

The Garvie Family said...

I think you have plenty of things on your plate right now without having to add the stress of a Christmas card to it. I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas! Just think...next month you will be a family of five living in a brand new place!!

Unknown said...

I love letter cards--braggy or not. Mine's braggy! Course I've got an Extraordinarily wonderful family, like you, and it's hard not to!