Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Pictureless Wednesday??

I know I just debuted "Wordless Wednesday" last week, and "Pictureless Wednesday" doesn't have quite the same ring to it, AND I don't think pictureless is even a word, but this will have to do for this week. We are in Oklahoma, Woodward to be exact- and I actually do have lots of new pics to post. However, I don't know how to upload pics from my camera to my parents' computer without doing all 500+ of them. We even did Thad's 3 month pictures last night (even though he is now close to 4 months), but my Dad doesn't have them all tweeked, etc. yet, so that will have to wait too. We are having a good time and seeing some people we haven't seen in a while. Thad has even met some pretty important people he's never seen before.
The trip here was very long, but it went better than I anticipated. Thad decided riding in the car isn't so bad after all. He usually cries the entire time he's in the car, so this was a blessing. Brent will be here tonight. The kids and I drove on Thursday and Friday with the help of my mom who flew to TN of Wednesday, just to drive back with us. I just didn't think I could do 13 hours driving (that's 13 hrs. without stopping) with 3 kids and have any shred of sanity left.
Anyway, I hope some of you participate in Wordless Wednesday today and I will try to be prepared next week.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I am sooo excited to see you and meet little Thad!! I am coming to WW tomorrow!!!!!!

Kara said...

Glad you guys are here...hope to catch up with you soon!