Friday, December 23, 2011

End of the Year Catch Up: Part IV-Bubble Bath in the New House

The first night in our new house (Yes, back in AUGUST!) the kids were dying to try out the new jacuzzi tub. It was late and we were tired and getting three baths done at once sounded like a good idea to Brent and I too. We poured in some bubbles with the nice warm water and tossed in the kids. When the tub was full we turned on the jets and OH MY!! The bubble just seemed to multiply a thousand times! The kids thought it was great!! I thought it was a great picture opportunity. The pictures don't really do justice to how many bubbles there were, over flowing the tub. Here are some of the blog appropriated pics I got that were blog appropriate.









(I thought this one was funny b/c Hollace and Rhett seem to be doing the same thing, though I 'm not sure what. I think maybe they were making tails.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!!!!

Anonymous said...

So sexy