Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Merry Christmas Card Photo Shoot

It was that time of year again, when I realize I don't have any recent professional-ish photos of the kids, my Dad is in another state, and it's too late to get an appointment for a photo session for Christmas cards. So to the back yard we go for what I know will result in maybe a handful of "acceptable"- at BEST pictures after many tries, tears, fights, stained articles of clothing, attempts at bribery, and threats- for our annual Christmas card.

So here are the results. There were, like I expected, just a couple that could even qualify as "acceptable", definitely not great, but it is what it is.................


YES, that was one of the good ones.

The majority of them looked something like this.......







I did manage to get a decent one of each of the kids individually. Why is it that getting one of the three of them together is WAY more than 3 times more difficult?

Hollace Claire- 8 years, 2 months

Rhett Brown- 5 years, 4 months

and Thad Aaron- 2 years, 11 months

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the pictures are great!!

Unknown said...

I really like the cute pictures that are 'good' but I really LOVE the outtakes of them being 'bad!'