Thursday, August 14, 2014

Brown Family Reunion

The last weekend of July we went to a family reunion at Falcon Head Resort near Burneyville, OK. 
It was a reunion for the descendants of WR and Edna Brown:
Mary Alice (Sanders), Bob, Maxine (Hartman), and my Dad, baby brother Larry.
All three of my Dad's siblings live at Falcon Head now so it was a great choice for the reunion. 

Only half of the grandchildren were able to come:
Sydnie, Genell (Hartman) McCLendon, Kelly Brown, and me.
Not able to come were: Angela (Hartman) Glascock, Doug Brown, Greg Sanders, and Janis (Sanders) Dickeson.
The great grand-kids .....
(about half of them)
 These guys had a great time exploring, playing video games and riding in the golf cart.
I think my Dad got the award for being the only one with his whole family there.
It was great seeing everyone and I think reminded us all that we really should make the effort to see each other more often!

No comments: