Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My FANTASTIC FIVE year old!!

Today this awesome little guy turns FIVE! He is so smart and growing up so much and we just love him to pieces.

There are so many things I could say about him and I need to get on here and document some things before I forget them, but I will just do this one for now. Just the other day Rhett told me out of the blue that he wished I wasn't a grown up. I asked him why and he said so I could be a little kid the same time he was, so he could marry me and live with me forever. Aahhh!! He melted my heart!! I hope he always loves his Mommy that much!

**a little side note: I did not forget about the birthday tree (luckily Rhett did because he hasn't asked about it), but I didn't think a strangely decorated Christmas tree in the middle of July in an already crowded house would be a great help when showing our house to sell.

No comments: