Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School

Well school started today. It's hard to believe another summer has come and gone and a new school year has started. SO hard to believe I have a 3rd grader and a kindergartener!

These first pictures are from Meet the Teacher night last week. We have been so happy with the school and all the teachers the kids have had so far, so we are hoping this year is no different.

Rhett with his teacher, Mrs. Pyburn.
 My big Kindergartener by his "cubbie"

Hollace and Mrs. Rowland
 She has been SOOO excited to start back to school and I think one of the main reasons was because she gets a locker this year. It's all I've heard about the last few weeks. Did you know they now have wallpaper, carpet, and even chandeliers for lockers???  We got some things to decorate, but I had to draw the line somewhere. 
 With her besties

And FINALLY the FIRST DAY is here!! 
 I give you my THIRD GRADER and my KINDERGARTENER!!!

 Our THIRD GRADER!!

 If I've heard about anything else lately more than the lockers, it is these BLUE boots. Aren't they special?? She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES them.
(Nana is partly responsible for them. We took Hollace to Justice last time they were here and they had a ball picking out some new things.)



My big boy! He was excited to go. Didn't really act nervous or scared at all. I am a little nervous for him, but no tears yet. He is so ready, I just hope he has a great day and loves school!


Love these pictures of these two- and LOVE that Hollace will be at the same school as Rhett. I think that makes me feel a little less nervous for him. She is a great big sister.

 Daddy went in to work a little late today so he could walk to school with us

Love these three so much and just can't believe how fast they are growing up. Thad will start pre-school next week, so we'll have more first day pictures then.


2 comments:

Larry said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love these pictures (and the kids in them)!

Anonymous said...

I love the boots and if they had my size I probably would have gotten myself some also.

You sure have good looking kiddos!!